Privacy Statement of Santofact Nederland B.V.
During the processing we conform to the requirements of the applicable data protection legislation. This means we:
- Clearly specify our purposesbefore we process personal data, by using this Privacy Statement;
- Limit our collection of personal datato only the personal data needed for legitimate purposes; first ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- Take appropriate security measuresto protect your personal data and we demand the same from parties who process personal data on our behalf;
- Respectyour right to inspect, correct or delete your personal data held by us.
Santofact Nederland B.V. is the party responsible for all data processing. In this privacy statement, we will explain which personal data we collect and for which purposes. We recommend that you read it carefully
You can use our contact information for questions or make any request
For this purpose, we may use your name and address details, phone number, email address, payment details and invoice address. We do this on the basis of your consent. We store this information until we are sure that you are satisfied with our response.
Handling your order
We will use your personal data when handling your order. We may share your data with the delivery service to have your order delivered. We may also obtain information on your payment from your bank or credit card company.
For this purpose, we use your email address, phone number, invoice address, name and address details and payment details.We do this on the basis of your consent. We store this information until your order has been completed and seven years thereafter (the legal retention period).
Other than the advertisements on the website, we can inform you about new products or services:
- by e-mail
- by phone
You can object at all times against this promotional communication. Every e-mail contains a cancellation link. You can also inform us when we call you.
Providing Data to Third Parties
Except for the parties mentioned above, we do not under any circumstance provide your personal data to other companies or organisations, unless we are required so by law (for example, when the police demands access to personal data in case of a suspected crime). We take security measures to reduce misuse of and unauthorised access to personal data
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to modify this statement. We recommend that you consult this statement on a regular basis, so that you remain informed of any changes.
Inspection and Modification of your Data
You have the following right:
- Being informed on which personal data we have and what we are using it for; Inspection of the personal data that we keep from you;
- Having incorrect data corrected;
- Request to delete outdated personal data;
- Revoke your consent;
- Object to certain uses.
Please note that you should always make clear who you are, so that we can assure that we do not modify or remove the data from the wrong person.
If you think that we are not helping you in the right way, you have the right to lodge a complaint at the authority. For The Netherlands, this is the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens.
- Santofact Nederland B.V.
- Nieuwemeerdijk 297
- 1171 NS Badhoevedorp